- Do you have a lot of produce that’s going bad? If so, before shopping think about what other ingredients you can buy to use up your produce. Not only will you be able to salvage your current produce, but you’ll also know what other ingredients you need to buy along with your produce next time.
- Do you have a lot of processed foods? If so, look for alternatives when you’re at the store.
- Finally, if you have a lot of soda or other beverages besides water, see if you can replace these with healthier, more natural options at the store, such as 100% juice.
FREE hand or foot pump when you purchase two or more fitness balls - Use code HANDPUMP or FOOTPUMP at checkout!
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Peter on 8/14/2012