Change is forever constant. Life has never been known to keep moments standing still. Each chapter, each season of our lives expands into the next. We are brought to the manifestations of what was meant to exist in our lives, learning hard lessons and developing our mind, body, and soul along the way.
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster | RYT200 on 9/20/2019 to Health & Wellness
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster | Yoga Instructor RYT200 on 9/16/2019 to Yoga As Fitness & Lifestyle
Repeating these four simple postures daily, or even weekly will significantly help improve your normal breathing by reducing internal stress and waste, restoring your posture, opening your chest cavity, and increasing circulation within the body.