- Imagine that the water is washing away any negative thoughts or feelings you have about yourself. View this as an internal cleanse for your thoughts and feelings.
- Or, imagine the water as giving you new energy to focus on a goal or something you’ve been working on. View the water as invigorating and think of absorbing all of its positive effects.
- Choose a personal mantra that you’d like to focus on once you get out of the shower. If you normally get dressed and dread trying on clothes that are too tight, say, “I love how my clothes fit me!” or “I love my curvy body!”
FREE hand or foot pump when you purchase two or more fitness balls - Use code HANDPUMP or FOOTPUMP at checkout!
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Peter on 6/26/2012