Posted by Devin McGlynn on 2/26/2013 to
Getting bored of the same old scrambled eggs or omelet recipe? Here are some ways to Step Up your breakfast eggs:
- Add a variety of vegetables to your eggs, and scramble them. You can add baby corn, peas, or even asparagus. Be adventurous!
- Add some fresh salsa on top of your eggs for a different flavor.
- Hard boil your egg and eat it with an orange or apple.
- Add corn and parsley for a fresh taste.
- Wisk the eggs with vegetables and then scramble them instead of turning them into an omelet.
Stephanie Mansour, CEO of Step It Up with Steph, is a Health & Fitness Expert and Body Image & Confidence Coach. As a certified personal trainer, yoga instructor, Pilates instructor, and life coach, Stephanie has been featured on CNN, AOL, and more for her realistic and holistic approach to health & fitness. She coaches women through her virtual 30 Day Jumpstart Program, and recently trained her client to lose 83 lbs in 12 weeks on NBC Chicago!