Yoga Mat Bags Offer Protection and Usefulness
For Sturdy Straps, Full-Length Zippers And Breathability In Yoga Mat Bags
Looking for yoga mat bags? You've come to the right place. Dedicated yogis everywhere depend on our affordable, high-quality gym bags and yoga bags for excellent performance and durability. Here are some key criteria to consider when shopping for the right bag.
- Sturdy straps - This will make it easier to tote your mat. Make sure your bag's strap is solid, so it doesn't rip after the first tug.
- Full-length zippers - You don't want to have to fuss with storing or removing your mat. Drawstring top-loading mat bags are also easy and great to use. Just roll it up and stuff it in!
- Breathability - You'll want a bag that promotes good air flow, especially if you sweat on your mat.
- Washable - Make sure your bag is made of a material that's easily washable. No likes a stinky exercise bag.
- Roominess - Do you need your bag to hold anything beyond the mat, such as blocks, straps, or mexican blankets?
- Extra compartments - A smaller pocket for keys and a mobile phone are handy. This makes searching for them after practice much easier. Pouches make life easier.
- Long life - If you own a high-performing mat that's expected to last for many years, it deserves a reliable bag to match.
Our wide selection of yoga mat bags ranges from basic harness straps to roomy totes made from military-strength fabric. Although not technically a bag, the Yoga Mat Harness Strap is a clever, lightweight slings that do the job equally well. Each sling has a reinforced strap and two quick-release buckles on adjustable loops that can accommodate any size mat.
Our standard Yoga Mat Bags are made of lightweight nylon and come in two sizes for 1/4-inch thick and 1/8-inch thick mats. Each bag includes a full-length zipper, adjustable strap and mesh area to promote air circulation. Choose from up to six colors.
We also carry a line of premium totes that are roomy enough for yoga blocks and include a separate pouch for your cell phone and keys. The Cotton Zippered Yoga Mat Bag boasts the same amount of room and is made from a breathable, woven fabric. Both yoga mat bags include full-length zippers and adjustable straps.
With a good yoga mat bag, you don't have to go to the car after a class to put your stuff away. Carry your mat, keys, and other props to a local coffee shop to hang out with friends. Keep all of your props organized and stop worrying about forgetting this or that. Take everything to go!