You might be searching for the perfect bolster to add to your studio, or to use in your personal practice, but are having trouble figuring out which one to choose. Should you get a round bolster, rectangular or one of each? Before making your decision, let's go over the benefits of each type of bolster.
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Yoga Expo Expands Community Reach
Offering more than twelve different styles of yoga, an extended sixty momentous classes were provided. Styles including everything from the basic Vinyasa all the way to a modern day Hip-Hop yoga class were welcomed to create an opportunity for everyone new and experienced to try something unique or expand their practice.