Those who suffer from PTSD are able to take control by becoming reacquainted with the body, reestablishing a sense of time and noticing how things change and flow on the inside.
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Brittany Epley on 3/7/2017
Yoga isn't just about flexibility. It's also about strength. There are numerous poses that can increase your strength, and these five are great ones to try: