In order to reduce your risk of injury, whether it’s been a while or whether you’re warming up for another day on the slopes, this yoga sequence containing ten key poses is the perfect way to warm up the muscles and strengthen your body for … whatever the snow throws at you.
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster on 12/27/2017 to Yoga As Fitness & Lifestyle
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster on 12/12/2017 to Modern Yoga Trends
Who would have thought our skin would like natural organic products instead of all those chemicals?
I wish I would have known about this 15 years ago, when I used to cake on the concealer to cover up my acne prone skin.