We have all relaxed into our Savasana, covered by a heat-absorbing colorful blanket wondering... why these specific blankets? Out of all the blankets in the world, how did the practice of yoga adopt the Mexican yoga blanket as the go-to all-star?
- Understanding Our Bolster Size Differences
- Why Mexican Yoga Blankets Were Chosen For Yoga
- Love Yourself First
- What Are Yoga Blocks Good For?
- How To Make Your Yoga Mat Less Slippery
- Why Some Hesitate to Start Yoga
- Best Ideas to Mix Up Your Yoga Classes
- What Does it Mean to Give?
- Let it Snow with our 2018 Holiday Gift Guide
- Lunge Yoga Studio Shares An Epic Restoration Technique
We carry a wide variety of yoga bolster sizes and shapes. Each bolster comes equipped with two handles on either end for convenient transportation, as well as a removable cover for easy cleaning and change. Learn the differences between each and decide if the bolster you or your studio is using or is looking for matches your intentions.