- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Peter on 7/13/2012
Yoga blocks, yoga blocks, yoga blocks!
Do your students have trouble getting into triangle pose? What about bridge or half moo? Not if they had a yoga block.
Yoga blocks lend support and extension to countless yoga postures. There are so many different kinds to choose from like cork, wood and foam and they come in a variety of heights that are perfect for your yoga students.. It’s time for your students at your yoga studio to stop struggling. It’s time for them to start thriving. It’s time to stock up and get wholesale prices on yoga blocks for your studio.