- Making a grocery list forces you to plan ahead. When you plan ahead, you’re thinking about food and meals more, which can encourage you to eat healthier.
- Rather than quickly grabbing items or absentmindedly buying too many processed foods, the grocery list will give you a guide for healthier eating.
- Since you’ll be thinking about groceries prior to being in the store, you’ll be less apt to give in to short-term cravings, such as fried chicken instead of chicken breasts or frozen pastries instead of the ingredients to make your own healthy dessert.
FREE hand or foot pump when you purchase two or more fitness balls - Use code HANDPUMP or FOOTPUMP at checkout!
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Peter on 7/3/2012