Repeating these four simple postures daily, or even weekly will significantly help improve your normal breathing by reducing internal stress and waste, restoring your posture, opening your chest cavity, and increasing circulation within the body.
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster | Yoga Instructor RYT200 on 9/16/2019 to Yoga As Fitness & Lifestyle
Posted by Heather C. Lancaster | Yoga Instructor RYT200 on 8/8/2019 to Modern Yoga Trends
Mat rolls have emerged to the top of minds when considering solutions for everyday obstacles. We have discovered over the past couple of decades a few unique methods for their use by an assortment of businesses and consumers.