- First, say to yourself that 5 or 10 minutes is better than none.
- Then, start viewing working out as a habit. It takes 12 weeks to form a habit, so even if you are only able to stay at the gym for 5 minutes, you’re at least getting into the habit of getting dressed for the gym and being mentally ready to exercise.
- Finally, once you are at the gym, see if you are able to continue working out longer. Often times half the battle of working out is getting ready and geared up to hit the gym. So once you’re there, maybe you’ll decide that you can stay a bit longer.
FREE hand or foot pump when you purchase two or more fitness balls - Use code HANDPUMP or FOOTPUMP at checkout!
- Fall Equinox: Let the Leaves Fall as they May
- Improve Your Breath With Pranayama Bolsters
- Yoga Direct Guide: How To Choose Your Yoga Mat
- 5 Ways to Enhance Practically All Yoga Poses
- 11 Ways to Use a Mat Roll
- Accepting Help By Instructor Jonathan Miles
- Our Lightest Summer Travel Kit Yet
- The Traveling Yogis' Way
- Have You Tried Earthing?
- Yoga For Germaphobes: 5 Ways to Avoid Bacteria
Posted by Peter on 9/18/2012