Yoga Mat Bags Offer Protection and Usefulness
For Sturdy Straps, Full-Length Zippers And Breathability In Yoga Mat Bags
Looking for yoga mat bags? You've come to the right place. Dedicated yogis everywhere depend on our affordable, high-quality gym bags and yoga bags for excellent performance and durability. Here are some key criteria to consider when shopping for the right bag.
- Sturdy straps - This will make it easier to tote your mat. Make sure your bag's strap is solid, so it doesn't rip after the first tug.
- Full-length zippers - You don't want to have to fuss with storing or removing your mat. Drawstring top-loading mat bags are also easy and great to use. Just roll it up and stuff it in!
- Breathability - You'll want a bag that promotes good air flow, especially if you sweat on your mat.
- Washable - Make sure your bag is made of a material that's easily washable. No likes a stinky exercise bag.
- Roominess - Do you need your bag to hold anything beyond the mat, such as blocks, straps, or mexican blankets?
- Extra compartments - A smaller pocket for keys and a mobile phone are handy. This makes searching for them after practice much easier. Pouches make life easier.
- Long life - If you own a high-performing mat that's expected to last for many years, it deserves a reliable bag to match.
Our wide selection of yoga mat bags ranges from basic harness straps to roomy totes made from military-strength fabric. Although not technically bags, the Yoga Mat Harness Strap and Neon Yoga Mat Harness are clever, lightweight slings that do the job equally well. Each sling has a reinforced strap and two quick-release buckles on adjustable loops that can accommodate any size mat.
Our standard Yoga Mat Bags are made of lightweight nylon and come in two sizes for 1/4-inch thick and 1/8-inch thick mats. Each bag includes a full-length zipper, adjustable strap and mesh area to promote air circulation. Choose from up to six colors.
We also carry a line of premium totes that are roomy enough for yoga blocks and include a separate pouch for your cell phone and keys. The Cordura Royal Blue Deluxe Yoga Bag is made from Cordura fabric, a durable, military-strength material that is often used for luggage and backpacks, and is designed to resist tears and scuffs. It has two mesh sides for good air flow. The Cotton Zippered Yoga Mat Bag boasts the same amount of room and is made from a breathable, woven fabric. Both yoga mat bags include full-length zippers and adjustable straps.
With a good yoga mat bag, you don't have to go to the car after a class to put your stuff away. Carry your mat, keys, and other props to a local coffee shop to hang out with friends. Keep all of your props organized and stop worrying about forgetting this or that. Take everything to go!